Friday, December 14, 2018

Weekly Menu

It's almost Christmas which means it's almost the end of the year.  I'm not quite sure where 2018 went but it is about gone!  We've been pinching pennies and eating at home almost all of the time.  I guess having one vehicle helps too - I can't go anywhere during the day HA!  That's ok, this time of year there are better things to spend money on than eating fast food so we are doing fine! 

Here's the plan for the coming week.

Friday - Beef with mushrooms and snap peas and Fried Rice, and crescent rolls

Saturday - Stuffed Cabbage in the crock pot (I'm not sure why I only make this on St. Patrick's Day - I really love this recipe!), crash potatoes, and biscuits

Sunday - Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, and corn.

Monday - Mac and Cheese and Corn Dogs

Tuesday - Ham and Cheese Quiche, Roasted Zucchini, and Cinnamon Rolls

Wednesday - Tacos

Thursday - I'm not sure.  I ran out of ideas HA!  Maybe leftovers or maybe I'll have made another run to the store and pick something else! 


No comments: