Friday, November 2, 2018

Weekly Menu

Can you believe that it is November?  I can't.  For real.  I mean, Thanksgiving is just a few weeks away and I haven't even thought about it yet.  I host, which I enjoy.  I also have my menu and plan down pretty well which is nice too.  Plus - it's just all so good!  But, we have to eat between now and then so here's my menu plan for the coming week.

Friday - Chicken and Dumplings.  A Long time favorite of both Darryl and mine.  My kids are not fans though so I'll toss some Chicken nuggets in the oven :-)

Saturday - Our plan is to have a camp fire so I'd like to have hot dogs and smores.  The catch?  Neither of my crazy kids will eat hot dogs HA!  The boys have taken a class in our co-op about Camp Survival skills and have cooked things over a fire but they haven't been fans of any of it !  So they might just get lunchables ;-)

Sunday - Shredded Pork Loin, Amish Noodles and Green Beans.

Monday - It's Meatless Monday so lets try Roasted Vegetable Tortellini Bake and French Bread

Tuesday - For Taco Tuesday I'm going to try a Taco Bake with salad rice and beans .

Wednesday - Today is Asian Wednesday so I'm going to Make Asian Meatballs and Fried Rice

Thursday - Deconstructed Sheet Pan Teriyaki Beef Kabobs, Squash, and Mac and Cheese (For Sheet pan dinner Thursday!)

(You may notice themes this week - I found the idea on a Pinterest site and figured it might give me some inspiration for the week!)

No comments: