Friday, June 22, 2018

Weekly Menu

After two weeks of not having to cook much, it's time to get back into planning and cooking again.

Friday - Tonight is the last night of VBS and it includes dinner and a carnival for the kids.  It should be a fun night and a great way to wrap up another busy, fun week.

Saturday - We have open houses to attend today - based on the times, my assumption is that we will be well covered for food so, I guess I'm still not cooking!

Sunday - On my summer plans, today is a date day!  But, we are on that spending freeze due to the unexpected car repair so, Darryl's working and we will eat at home.  Ham and Cheese Quiche, Roasted Asparagus, Lemon Parmesan Roasted Potatoes, and Lemon Raspberry Coffee Cake.

Monday - I think it might be time to cook HA!  Tonight, though, will be simple before I head to practice.  Frozen pizza is always an easy and quick meal (does that really count as cooking??)

Tuesday - Wait, tonight the boys start attending a running camp - they need to eat before so I'll make Tacos.  It's easy and we can eat in shifts if needed.

Wednesday - The boys have running camp so I'll make them chicken and nuggets.  I'll have leftovers.

Thursday - Running club!  Spaghetti is easy and quick.  (I'm still not really "cooking", am I?)


No comments: