Sunday, June 17, 2018

Summer Plans Week 3

This week created a lot of it's own plans because, well, it's a busy week!

Sunday - We are spending the day with family getting ready for my niece's wedding. The boys worked out and swam alot!







Monday - Today is Wedding Day!




Tuesday - The boys and I traveled home and we "hope" to make it home in time for them to attend Vacation Bible School (VBS) at our church.  We DID make it home in time for VBS.  I will admit, my boys were DRAGGING but they still went and had fun too! 

Wednesday - The boys are attending their first camp - a day camp.  Then, VBS in the evening.  The two extras and I will hit the grocery store, laundromat and maybe do some "free" summer bowling if time. Camp was great.  The boys had fun, despite still being tired from our trip!  They had about 2 hours between Camp and VBS so we squeezed in showers, filling out their papers to earn points at VBS and dinner. The photo below shows Josh at Branch Adventure - I took it from their facebook page :-) 

Thursday - Same as Wednesday!  Today the two extras and I will attend a free Library event. Josh and Nate enjoyed Camp and VBS and my two extras and I enjoyed time at the Library!


I think photos from camp totally depend on the counselors so I am getting a lot that have Josh in them posted to Facebook (and I then download!) but I haven't seen a single photo of Nate yet!  BUT Nate tells me every day how much fun he has! 
Stormy the Magician was at the Library on Thursday.

Friday - Last day of Day camp and there is a program in the afternoon that we will attend.  Friday evening - I think we might all just crash HA!  What a week! The last day of Camp was great!  I got to attend the last hour or so and see what camp was all about! 






Saturday - There are a couple of things going on in town - A Chalk Art Festival and a giant slip and slide at a park in Grand Rapids.  I'm not sure if we will do either thing to be honest.  OR we might head to my mom's for a visit with my brother and sister-in-law before they go back to Brazil OR  After a busy week we might just relax at home or go swimming.  I like having options though :-) When I wrote my summer plans, I was 99.9% sure I would take the kids to the Chalk Art Festival because it looked cool.  Well, by the time Wednesday hit I was 100% sure we would go no where on Saturday HA!  The kids were exhausted by Friday.  Instead, we are running a couple "must do" errands and staying home (plus it's supposed to be in the 90's).  

No comments: