Friday, April 20, 2018

Weekly Menu

Our week did not go as planned!  A ice storm came in this weekend and we lost power both on Saturday and Sunday.  It threw off my whole plan!  So, this week will see some repeats that's for sure!

Friday - It's the annual AWANA fair.  They serve food but the boys are so busy playing games to earn tickets to buy stuff that they don't eat much.  So, I'll make something simple like chicken nuggets for them to eat before we go and then they can get something there when they have time. 

Saturday - Tuscan Chicken Mac and Cheese, Roasted Zucchini, and Garlic Bread.  This is a new recipe I've had my eye on for awhile so I hope it's really good

Sunday - Today we are headed to a Christian Concert - the first one for the boys. It's kind of a weird time because of traveling to the concert and it starts at 6:00 (How do you do dinner? HA!)  So I think after church everyone can snack and I'll make a late lunch at around 3:00 of Sloppy Joes and Chips.  I'm sure we will have to grab a late night snack after the concert for the hour drive home.

Monday - I saw another new recipe that look good - Pasta Pizza Bake.  I love pizza so I figured this was worth a try. 

Tuesday - It's time to go back to "safe" food (what I know everyone likes HA!)  So, Sausage Gravy and Biscuits, Tator Tots, and some fruit.

Wednesday - Tonight is AWANA awards so dinner needs to be another easy choice.  Pork Chops in the Crock pot with Fried Rice is easy :-)

Thursday - Tonight begins my Birthday Celebration HA!  My birthday is on Friday and we are meeting my mom for dinner so I thought I'd have Darryl make me something good tonight.  I want Hamburgers on the grill with homemade Daddy Fries.  Since we are eating out on Friday, I think we'll have my cake tonight too :-)  Yeah!

No comments: