Friday, December 29, 2017

Weekly Menu

I always find that the week or so after a big holiday, I really struggle with menu planning mostly because I don't want to cook anymore and the budget is trying to recover from all of the holiday fun.  I like to try and keep things simple and keep the meals something that everyone enjoys so I'm not fixing anything extra :-)

So here is the plan for the coming week including New Years!

Friday - Scallop Potatoes and Ham - still using leftover Ham from Christmas :-)

Saturday - I actually think we are going to get Taco Bell for dinner.  I know, why?  After all of Darryl's dental issues of the past six months, he is finally ready to eat Taco Bell again and is craving it so, this is as good of an excuse as any to eat it!

Sunday - We will be with my moms  celebrating the new year :-) Our tradition is soups mid afternoon followed by snacks throughout the evening.

Monday - Happy New Years! My mom is cooking today which is fine by me!

Tuesday - Tomato Basil Chicken Pasta, Salad, and Bread

Wednesday - We are back to AWANA tonight so the boys and I will grab something to eat while Darryl is at practice.

Thursday - Asian Sesame Sliders and French Fries. 

I really am amazed that we are entering a new year - 2018.  Time just keeps moving faster.

No comments: