Wednesday, October 4, 2017

What I'm Reading

 This is what I'm reading! HA!  My mom and I had the opportunity to a book signing at our great local Christian book store.  My mom might have treated me to a few books so now I'm ready for a good snowstorm!!! 
 This is the author that we were able to hear speak.  This is a memoir of her life and events that took place in the great Grand Rapids area years ago while she attended college.  I'm looking forward to getting into this book. 
But first, I have to read this!  This is our book for book club which is meeting THIS coming Sunday and I have yet to start it!  Yikes!  

 Speaking of book club, this was our book last month and I really enjoyed it.  I've been waiting to watch the movie  . . . the kids are going to my mom's camper on Friday evening so I might actually have a chance to watch it! (Thanks to Amazon Prime!) 


These three books that all went along with book clubs . . have cracked them open yet HA!  Oops!  Oh well! 

No comments: