Wednesday, October 11, 2017

A Few of My Favorite things

 I love the change of seasons.  The color of the leaves; leaves being blown in the wind; crunching through the leaves - it's all so beautiful! 
 Cider Mill Donuts - nothing better!  They have a crisp outside and a fluffy inside - just so yummy! 
 And what goes better with donuts than Cider!  My mom picked up both for us recently and it was so very good!  It always makes me miss my brother Kel because Cider and Donuts from the Orchard are a true favorite of his! 
The smell of a great fall candle.  Well, lets keep it real.  I love Yankee Candles but I forgot about a candle burning a few times . .. and that bothered me so I've switched to wax burners instead.  No flame to worry about!  I still love the fall smells though! 

No comments: