Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Family Photos 2017

It's been awhile since we've had professional family photos done.  I've scheduled them a few times and then had to cancel for various reasons.  Well, this year I made sure that nothing else interfered, stuck away a few bucks each week since spring and we took off for our photo shoot with our wonderful photographer, Barb, from Signature Photography Studios.
 I have always told Barb that her main job is to not make us like aliens.  (Yes, a long time ago, a photographer did just that HA) I love everything about this photo - the location was amazing; a local farm with a wonderful hayfield and the sprinklers in the background.  Just perfect! 
 Joshua my sweet 8 year old.  She captured his smile perfectly. 
 The grownups. 
 Barb truly loves my boys and knows just how to get them laughing.  She's been taking their photos since they were 1 1/2 and 2 1/2 so she knows what it takes! 
 The Flag.  So perfect since they love America so much! 
 Sweet Nate - Barb got him to smile for real.  I love that sweet face! 
 Brothers
 They had so much fun! 

Fabulous!

This is just a snapshot of what Barb took.  It was such an enjoyable event and I've promised myself that we need to do this at least once a year! 

No comments: