Friday, February 10, 2017

Weekly Menu

This past week threw me a curve ball because I ended up with the stomach flu on Sunday (Yes, Superbowl Sunday) so it changed the menu for the week.  Not so much that we didn't eat what I planned for Superbowl Sunday, but rather we ate it throughout the week.

So, here's the plan for the coming week and hopefully everyone stays healthy.

Friday - I'm making the last of my Superbowl Recipes - a Taco Pizza (Kinda like a veggie pizza) and Broccoli Dip.  Both are new recipes so I hope they are good!   I also have some chicken drummies that I will probably cook just as something I know we love!

Saturday - Ham and Cheddar Quiche, Asparagus, Homemade Applesauce and Scones

Sunday - Velvetta Cheeseburger Mac

Monday - Stuffed Shells with Cheese, Parmesan Roasted Carrots and Breadsticks

Tuesday - Asian Sesame Sliders and Corn and Broccoli Rice Casserole

Wednesday - AWANA night so the boys and I grab something out

Thursday - Dill Shrimp and Pasta


No comments: