Thursday, November 5, 2015

Gymnastics Fun

Since we homeschool, I try to find activities that the boys enjoy that they can participate in for PE.  It keeps them active and teaches them how to play well with others.  For whatever reasons, they boy have taken an interest in gymnastics.  As a matter of fact, Nate would like to do it all year long - not just for 8 weeks, twice a year.  Their teacher handed out their "sport" photos this past week and they made me smile.  I remember the second week well - I forgot about picture day, we had a long day with school and, really, we were all just done.  I walked into gymnastics and my heart sank as I realized my kids weren't "dressed" nicely for photos and their hair was standing up.  I straightened their clothes and slicked their hair down and said, "oh well."  So, when these adorable photos showed up, well, it was just awesome.


Aren't they awesome?  I think so! 

No comments: