Thursday, May 28, 2015

What We are Eating - Crock Pot BBQ Root Beer Chicken

Crock Pot BBQ Root Beer Chicken
adapted from Frugal Girls

A few weeks ago I had some chicken to cook but I didn't want to cook it in the oven so I went in search of a Crock Pot Recipe and came across this particular one.  It was fabulous.  So, then I was going to make Chick-Fil-lay nuggets last week but it was too hot to stand at the stove so instead, I made this recipe again; it was just as good!  Sorry there isn't a photo but it is just BBQ chicken after all :-) 

 

What You’ll Need:


What You’ll Do:

  • Cook chicken in crockpot on high for 3 hours {covered}
  • After 3 hours, drain juices from crockpot
  • Mix together BBQ Sauce, Root Beer, Salt and Pepper
  • Pour mixture over chicken, and cook on high for 30 more minutes {covered}

And, for the record, I just figured out that I'm a day off this week HA!  That's what happens when you are camping at the beginning of the week; it throws the whole week off! 
 

No comments: