Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Teaching Tuesday - The start of our "Summer"

This week we are starting with the summer plans.  I'll have pictures, ideas and links to share next week. 

So, this week I thought I would share some photos from a recent field trip the boys took to the Kalamazoo Museum with their grandparents.

 Here Nate is serving as the waiter/cook at the diner and Josh is ordering.  These boys love to play restaurant so I'm sure they loved this!
 Jammin' with Grandma. 

 It's hard to see but Josh is doing the weather.  He loves maps and weather so this is right up his alley.  He watches the news in the morning for the sole purpose of seeing the maps.
Nate and Grandpa build a car and then raced it. 

I'm beyond thankful the boys have two sets of grandparents who love to do fun things with them.  It gives them great experiences at places that we don't always get a chance to take them. 

No comments: