Friday, December 19, 2014

Weekly Menu - The one with a Birthday and Christmas

I'm not quite sure how it happened but, it's Christmas Time.  Wow.  Really, that's all I have to say!

Saturday - Today is Darryl's family Christmas.  We are doing snacks for food so I'm going to take The Bacon Wrapped little Sausages and Bacon Dip with Chips.

Sunday - Baked Sloppy Joes, Salad, and Rolls.  This is a new recipe but it appears to be something simple I can put together on Saturday and then cook after we get home from church.

Monday -Today is Nate's birthday so we are meeting my parents for dinner to celebrate.

Tuesday - Marinated Steak Bites, Sweet Potatoes, Green Beans, and Biscuits.

Wednesday - We'll be heading to my parents for Christmas.  Our tradition is to feast on snacks after the Christmas Eve Service.  I plan on taking a cheese ball/crackers, Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip, Bacon Wrapped Dates, and veggie pizza.  (Well, that's my plan at the moment!)

Thursday - Merry Christmas ! My mom is cooking - I think we are having Steak and Potatoes.


Friday - Our family Christmas so we'll have the full Christmas spread.


No comments: