Sunday, August 4, 2013

Twelve Years - For Real

 Twelve years ago, two people got married in a picture perfect ceremony.  Those two people were . . .Darryl and I!  It's hard to believe that I've known this guy for a . . .12 1/2 years :-)   He's my best friend; makes me laugh all the time; and keeps me sane on days I'm ready to check myself into somewhere with padded walls!  
 We've had some fabulous this happen over the past 12 years.  We traveled to Brazil, Las Vegas, Vermont, Tennessee, Niagra Falls and more.  Add to that buying a house, adopting a dog . . .and a cat.  Multiple vehicles and, most importantly, 2 kids!
 Not every moment was perfect but we managed to always come through the difficult days knowing that God used each moment to bring us closer and build our marriage stronger.

We look like two kids in this photo on our honeymoon.  HA!  How crazy is that?
Happy Anniversary to my fabulous husband!

No comments: