Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Too Cute Not To Toot

Can you believe that we are already into the month of August?  That is just crazy to me.  I love this first idea from Dukes and Duchesses for a homemade deck table.  I need this next to my swing for an easy place to keep my soda or water.
Another fun idea from Dukes and Duchesses is some awesome bull's eye shirts for some summer squirt gun fun!
Every year, I struggle with planting a small (very small) garden area.  I really just want some cherry tomato plants, a few zucchini plants, and a few other small items but I don't have a lot of space and I hate weeding so when I saw this idea on Pinterest, I had to share.  Sorry, the link goes no where but the photo has a comment that explains what to do!
It's Blogworthy shares a great post on daily and weekly home cleaning as well as her list of daily/weekly tasks.  If you have followed this blog for any length of time then you will know I love schedules but get bored with the same schedule so I'm always looking for new ideas :-)
Finally, I love this toothbrush organizing tip from Little Penelope Lane and think I need to use it now that my boys tend to brush their own teeth multiple times a day ;-)



No comments: