Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Too Cute Not to Toot!

I'm slowly getting some ideas concerning redoing the living room and one thing I want to do is get rid of my curtains.  I like the idea of Roman Shades so I wanted to share this tutorial from Shanty-2-Chic.
This next idea comes from Lookie What I didand is something that I already do but thought I would share anyway.  She shares a great way for kids to easily eat in the car :-)  She uses a caddy from Target, I just picked up some rectangle Ziplock containers and use those for the kids food.  They can easily hold it on their laps without losing everything.
So, to be honest, I'm not scouring the web for ideas right now because, simply, I have a lot of things I've already posted that I want to make :-)  In order to catch up a little, I need to not post so much!  So for now, this is short and sweet . . .and it just may be that way for a several weeks.  :-) 


No comments: