Thursday, April 4, 2013

Weekly Menu

I'm really loving the Thursday shopping day.  I had found that trying to shop on Monday was not fun - after a busy weekend, the last thing I wanted to do was take the boys to the store.  Now, by the time we get to Thursday, we are ready to get out of the house anyway.  Plus, we go into the weekend with a full fridge instead of an empty fridge and a full fridge is ALWAYS more fun :-)

We ended up having leftover Easter dinner on Monday because there was SOOO much left.  And Wednesday ended up being a fun day which I'll post about later ;-)

Here is what the plan is this week!

Thursday:  Stuffed Shells, Green Beans and Garlic Bread - the meal from last week we didn't have.

Friday:  Scalloped Potatoes and Ham, Peas and French Bread.

Saturday: The plan is to eat out - I want to take the boys to play at Playland in the afternoon and we'll meet Darryl for Dinner

Sunday: Easy Peesy Broccoli Cheesy Soup, Rolls and Snicker Salad

Monday: Pan Fried Pork Chops, Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole, Green Beans and Peach Cobbler

Tuesday: This is a busy night!  The boys start gymnastics tonight and I have ladies meeting so we will grab a pizza on the way home from Gymnastics!  For Ladies Meeting I am planning to make Poolside Dip w/crackers and Knock you naked brownies (because I think it is funny to take them to church events HA)

Wednesday: Darryl has practice so the boys will have Mac and Cheese and I'm going to get a french bread pizza because I love them and Darryl doesn't :-)

Another fun week!

No comments: