Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Too Cute Not To Toot

Lets start with food:-)  Strawberry season is coming and I thought that this recipe from I'm a Lazy Mom looks super good.  We like Brie but don't use it often so these seems like a treat :-)
Sticking with the food concept, check out these Peach Smoothies from Mia's Domain .
Every once in awhile a neat sign catches my eye and this one from A Pop of Pretty did just that.  Laundry room art is on my list of "things" to do :-)  (Plus I LOVE the red Washer and Dryer!)
Any time I leave home to do anything the boys coming running for "Hugs and Kwisses" so when I saw this idea from Moms By Heart, well, it caught my attention and got me thinking - wouldn't this be super cute on the table?
One last idea- this one is from Home Talk and would be a fun craft for the kids to make to add to the garden. 
Happy Crafting!





No comments: