Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Too Cute Not To Toot

Last week I shared some ideas for baby gifts . . .well I need to share one more especially since I remembered I DO have a friend expecting AND she is expecting a boy :-)  Check out this super cute idea from Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss.
I have to say that one of the trials joys of living in a small home is constantly finding ways to maintain clutter that is NEEDED.  Papers, mail, ect.  I saw this idea over at Lovely Crafty Home for a command center and am using it as some inspiration :-)
I love Birthdays and am working on creating a birthday board and special birthday decorations and traditions we do every year so when I came across these ideas from Growing a Jeweled Rose I had to share (plus this way I can find them again!)
The Well Ran Dry this week I guess - I've searched and searched and searched for great ideas . . .. I have plenty to keep my busy though so having a "slow" week is actually kind of nice!

Keep Crafty :-)

No comments: