Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Too Cute Not To Toot

The boys get more bumps and bruises now so I thought this idea from Cheerios and Lattes for Boo Boo Bunnies.
We love Orange Julius but only make them once or twice a year. Honestly, they have a lot of sugar in them but they are SOOOO good.  So when I saw this recipe from Gimme Some Oven, well I felt like it was something I need to try :-)
I tried one oven cleaning suggestion last month so I figured I might as well post this one from Cook it Allergy Free 
and try it out to see if it will actually work. 
I posted a sewing machine cover YEARS ago but I remember it was a full out sew like crazy cover . . .when I saw THIS idea over at Make it, Love It
well I figured I might actually be able to accomplish this - and my machine needs a cover! 
 
 There is a great envelope tutorial over at Oh Really Becky Forever 
that is just too good to pass by especially since I would like to find ideas to make simple cards for things like . .. thank yous. 




Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks , I have recently been looking for information approximately this subject for ages and yours is the best
I've came upon till now. But, what about the conclusion? Are you positive concerning the source?

Visit my webpage ... check my reference