Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April Too Cute Goals

You can check out March Goals HERE

Here are the things I'm hoping to get made this coming month!

I really love this idea and think it would look awesome hanging on a wall.  I'm not 100% sure where I am going to hang it - thinking it needs to go on our family photo wall.

We have a vacation planned in June so I really want to get this seltbelt pillows made for the boys.  They really are pretty easy so it shouldn't take long.

Library Bags!  This will be a great Art Project this month!

This is something I want to experiment with this month - I even have a photo all picked out to use too!

Love this wreath and want to make it to put up by the end of May for the summer :-)

One of my April Goals is to make one thing for our Birthday "Board" - this won't be on the board but it is a great banner that I want to have to use for all birthdays!

 Another easy thing to make so I can use it for quick things to iron for crafting.
I love these and want at least one for the playroom :-)


That's all for this month (which is more than enough!)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyone loves what you guys tend to be up too. Such clever work and reporting!
Keep up the good works guys I've you guys to my own blogroll.

Feel free to visit my website Recommended Reading