Here are April's Goals:
3. Purchase the first 3 gallons of paint for the house so we can start painting - we already know the color, etc., just need to purchase and start painting.I will be picking this up in May - April was very cold so there was no painting happening anyway :-)
1. Continue the Diaper boy challenge - no comment. Success !!! Josh is almost 100% trained and Nate is about 50 %
2. Complete Lessons with the boys - the goal in April is to do D, E, F, and G.We completed lessons D, E and F :-)
4. Make one thing related to the birthday board I have a Too Cute idea to make but just haven't had the chance to make it yet .
5. Chore Chart I let this slide this month - we jumped into the potty training thing and I only want to "push" one thing at a time.
7. So confession is good for the soul, right? I said I set up Nate's savings account last month - we'll I MEANT to, but our scheduled changed so the day I planned to do it,well, we were busy. So I want to do that this month and also make a small contribution to each of the boys accounts.Confession is still good for the soul - this isn't done yet.
1. Scrapbooking - My goals this month are to:
2.Work on my step level - I've slacked off on this but want to pick it back up now that (hopefully) we can walk outside more.
3. Read a book on my topic study
4. Learn to play 1 piano song
5. Maybe this will be the month I go on a snack strike :-)
1. Dental Insurance
2. Begin "A Word da Day"
3. Have a movie night with the hubs
5. Pay $25.00 towards the balance on our truck
6. Subscribe to the sentinel
7. Get our Will done - we found out about an organization through a college where we can get this done.
2. Go through camping stuff and make a list of what we need
1. read "How to Photograph your baby and do it
2. Make a list of 100 things about me
3. Make Nate's John Deere Blanket
4. Do Pinterest and Too Cute Projects
5. Find racks to hold current Scrapbooks in the living room (a pinterest idea, actually)
1. Finish the basement
2. Organize manuals into three ring binders
3.Organize our tax documents into a file box
4. Organize DVD's - need to order system from Amazon
5. Get racks to hang under the cabinets in the kitchen to store recipe binders
1. Plan one family fun activity to do in May