Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Cards!

I love Christmas Cards.  I love designing my simple photo card, writing the Christmas letter, stuffing the envelopes, sealing them with stickers and sending them out. I also love receiving cards.  I think it is so sad that so many people have let this tradition go to the wayside and even resorted to sending e-cards or just posting a link on Facebook for a Holiday Greeting.  Christmas Cards are such a neat tradition to take time to let people know you are thinking of them and that you feel like they are worth that stamp and the time it takes to fill out the envelope.   My cards went out in the mail on December 8th - I've learned to send card early because I also know that some people only send out cards to people they receive them from and since I love them so much - I want to receive them!

So, I'll get off of my soapbox now and share my Christmas Card for 2012!!

Check out more cards over at Kellys Korner

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, so I haven't sent out cards. I used to do a letter. but I have let it fall by the wayside.

Rachel Easley said...

What a cute card! I love how there are so many different Christmas cards out there