Monday, April 2, 2012

Yes, I'm hosting a Thirty-One Catalog Party

I personally love the Thirty-One products which is why I have decided to actually host a Catalog party.  I honestly haven't hosted any party for any product since October 2009 - I tend to just order from others or just go on-line and order from some random hostess just to get what I want at the time.  My wish list is long, though, so I thought I would give you all a chance to enjoy some great product and, yes, help me earn some things on my wish list!

Currently, I own two purses and a wallet which I've had for 4 and 2 years respectively and they all look like brand new.  The quality of the product is amazing.  I also have three other products that I order from a friends show last week and I can't wait to get them! 

If you love bags as much as I do, this is for you!  You can check out my party (and the catalog) by clicking HERE.  Then, select "my events" and then choose Jackie Koll's party. 

The special this month is great - for every $31.00 you spend, you can choose any purse for 1/2 price.  They even have skirt purses where you can get the purse at 1/2 price and pick up a couple "skirts" to make one purse  for every day of the week!  These bags also make great gifts - you can start your Christmas shopping early! 

The best thing about this party is that anyone, anywhere can order - when you check out, make sure to choose to have your order shipped directly to you! The party will actually close April 15th - your items will ship after that date so you have a little while to look through the Catalog online, make a list of everything you love, and then pick out your top favorites to order.

Personally, I'm hoping to get two bags for the boys for "quiet bags" to use in the car and for when we go places where we need quiet activities.   I also want to get a bag to use as a "diaper" bag.  We've grown out of a baby diaper bag but I still need a bag to pack extra clothes (and yes, still a few diapers), juice cups and snacks.  We don't always use a stroller anymore so I need something easy to carry.  Plus, I have a bag I want for scrapbooking.  Yes, I love their bags!

So, start making those wish lists and yes, I will make reference to this post a lot over the next two weeks! 

No comments: