Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Too Cute Not To Toot

I will confess, because I only have boys, I tend to gravitate toward boy ideas when it comes to creative things.  This first idea proves that!  My boys love tools - they have a work bench and I hear them playing with that thing on and off throughout the week.  Plus, if my husband is working on some project, the boys go find their "scwdiver" and "heemmer" to help out HA!  When I saw this idea from Dukes and Duchesses, I had to share it.  Right now, my boys are too young for this but I am going to tuck this idea away as something to give them when they are the right age. 

I love the Irish Blessing so when I came across this Printable from Sweet C's Designs, I had to share.

There is no better way to make your kids feel good then to display their artwork.  I have an art wall I'm working on but I also love this idea from Positively Splendid for Framed Art Displays for the fridge - well I couldn't resist.  Now, the front of my fridge is not magnetic but the sides are and one side is very visible from the kitchen and dining room so I think it would be a great thing to have one frame for each of the boys and let them create one craft specifically for the frame - it could be part of my "Mantel" theme!
This next idea comes from Creative Preschool Resources and is something fun to do if you have fun neighbors.  (We don't . . .well, they are ok but I think they would think I was insane if we did this HA!)  One side note, this blog asks that you follow them if you choose to print their resources which is so the thing to do anytime you decide to print from a blog .. .. so if you print, follow too! :-) 
With Easter at the beginning of April, I haven't decided yet if I'm going to do Easter decor or lean more toward spring stuff but, this topiary from She's Kinda Crafty I think would work either way. 
I just wanted to share this idea too - it comes from She's Kinda Crafty.  It's a great wreath and she also has the kits for sale (at least at the time I'm writing this) in her Etsy shop.  It would be a great way to get the supplies but still be able to do it yourself.  She also has premade ones for sale too.  :-)  I think the price is pretty reasonable considering the amount of work she has to do!

Ok, when I saw this recipe, it was too good not to share.  Holy Cow.  Cheesecake.  Chocolate.  Chocolate Chips.  Just say thank you to Bird on a Cake and yes, I WILL  be making this very, very, very soon.

1 comment:

Courtney @ Sweet C's Designs said...

Thanks for the shoutout of my irish printable! Were you able to print it (there were some download problems, oy).

Love your cute blog!