Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Too Cute Not to Toot!!

Ok, sorry again about the big old forgotten post last week - I've been trying to have posts ready 1-2 weeks in advance and completely forgot that I had never completed the Too Cute Not To Toot! post.  Oops!  As soon as I posted it last week, I started searching for ideas for this week to make up for it :-)

Here we go!

With Valentine's Day coming closer we are all looking for ideas to tell our sweety we love them - here's a great idea from How Does She.  I like this idea better then the 52 ideas because I only have to think of ten (not that I couldn't think of 52 but they would start to sound dorky after awhile!!)
I love party ideas - I think they are fun and who really knows when I'll need them!  I love this circus party idea from Vixen Made - I wonder if my niece would mind a Circus Themed Bridal Shower HA! (Just joking!!!)

These cookies from Sugar Bean Bakers are super cute and a very easy twist on the typical Peanut Butter Kiss cookies.
Sometime around this time of year last year I posted about Valentine's Pouches for the dining room chairs.  I went back to that post this year and was going to make them for the boys . . .until I read the instructions and realized I wasn't ready to sew that project so when I came across this idea from Oopsey Daisy I had to save it for future reference!  Such a cute and fairly simple idea!!

This next idea is a great tutorial for the 52 Reasons I love You project that I did not complete last month.  Paper Vine gives some great information on how to create this project - maybe I will try this one some other time this year!
I have a very specific reason for wanting to post this tutorial from Shindig Parties To Go . ... I needed to know how to make cupcake wrappers for an upcoming shower I'm helping with!  This will be awesome for that and for future birthday parties too!

Clean and Scentsible  shares a really cute card idea using one of my favorite things - the kids handprints!!


We love football and, as the boys get older, I look forward to some Sunday Football traditions so when I saw this table runner, I knew I had to save the idea from Everything has its wonders.  I for sure want to make this before this fall so we can use it for special games as decor.  :-)

And to go along with the football idea, this neat craft from Mom On Time out would be something fun to make next year on Superbowl

That's it for this week!  I'm really hoping to get some inspiration for March decor soon - I need some ideas for my "Mantel" and for a new wreath!! 

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I am going to attempt those V-day card holders! So cute, and such a fun thing to do for each other at home!

As always, thanks for the inspiration! I LOVE these posts! :)