Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm loving . .  . the fantastic weather we are now having.  The tale end of last week I think I almost died from heat but, it took a 30 degree nose dive on Monday.  It was cool enough that we all had pants on, not shorts!

I'm loving . . . my Dancekin's pants.  I bought them last year on clearance and had forgotten how much I loved them.  I think I will be picking up a few more pair for winter. 

I'm loving . . . how much fun we had at my brother's house this past weekend.  Talk about a relaxing time plus it was super adorable to watch how my kids became my nephews shadow all weekend.  Too cute!

I'm loving . . . that fall is coming - the smells, sights, sounds and fun!  I can't wait until we get to go to the pumpkin patch and cider mill or for Halloween.  I still have to find the costume for my oldest though!

I'm loving . . . that my parents willingly took our dog this past weekend so we didn't have to board her.  They love her almost as much as we do :-)

I'm loving . . .  my husband.  He's just so wonderful - he even drove on Friday night despite having driving all day . .well all week .. for his job just because we thought there might be a lot of traffic.  He's nice like that!

What are YOU loving today?

No comments: