Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



I'm Loving . . . that our McMaster family reunion is just a week and a half away!  I'll see family that I haven't seen in 10 years (since the last reunion!) 


I'm Loving . . . that my mom found some great outdoor toys for the boys AND that my parents come over on Saturday to bring them to us.  The boys have so much fun playing in their new "houses". 


I'm Loving  . . . that my husband had a short day on Monday.  He had to work on Saturday so our weekend was very, very short . . .have him home Monday afternoon was a nice bonus.


I'm loving . . . .that Design Star has started - yes another one of THOSE shows that I enjoy.  I used to watch HGTV alot .  .not so much anymore but I still love this show!


I'm loving . .. listening to my boys laugh together.  They are learning to play together and that is wonderful!


What are you loving today? 

No comments: