Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



I'm loving . . .  my new Champion Flip Flops my mom got me - they are the single most comfortable pair of summer shoes I've ever worn.  Fantastic!!

I'm loving . . . . that the humidity has broken and it has cooled off - the 90 degree days were a little much for this cold loving girl!!

I'm loving . . .  that my friend brought me veggies to plant - I can't wait to see the first produce appear this summer!!

I'm loving . . ..  that it is the unofficial start of summer.  I know I don't love the heat but I do love the beach, the family activities, and all of the festivals!

I'm loving . . . . that we got a check this weekend for half of the deposit of the cottage we had rented for last week but had to cancel due to Darryl's new job.  They didn't have to return any of it but were so kind to do so anyway.

I'm loving . . .. all of the fun times we had this past weekend with family and friends.  So much laughing - it was just plain fun!!


I'm loving . ..  that Darryl was home early the day that Nate decided to take his diaper off during his nap . . .. it really did take two people to clean up that mess. GROSS  HA!

I'm loving . . . my little family :-) 

What are you loving today? 

1 comment:

Quirky Homemaker said...

What a sweet post! Thank goodness about the deposit. And I bet you're looking forward to your vegetable garden.