1. Positive Mom - This is actually a book I'm going to be starting this week. I'm doing this as part of an online Bible Study and am looking forward to it very much.
2. The Duggars, 20 and counting - I really like the Duggar family and enjoy watching their TV show. This book comes highly recommended from many people and I'm looking forward to reading it.
3. How to Talk so your Children will Listen - I can't remember where I found this book but it interested me. I know all kids play deaf but I sure would like to maybe try to talk so they will listen :-)
4. Embrace Grace - I've wanted to read this book for years - and I finally got it! I had ordered it last fall but canceled the order after never getting it; I finally remembered to order it again.
5. The Total Woman - I only want to read this because I saw it on a blog and thought - "Are you kidding me"? LOL We'll see if I make it through this one.
6. Reshaping it all - This is not a book I would normally have picked to read BUT I won it on a blog giveaway so how can I not read it?
7. Shepherding a Child's Heart - What is more important than this?
8. What he's REALLY thinking? - I read another book recently how understanding how your husband thinks only to discover that my husband didn't fit the norm :-) I wonder how this book will rate.
9. Totally Desperate Mom - When my husband was employed at his previous job, one of this stops was a publishing company - they would let him take the "extra" books so this is one of those he brought home. I wanted to read it before I sell it.
10. Taking care of the Me in Mommy - This one came recommended to me as well - otherwise I don't know if would have picked it up.
11. The 6 stress points in a woman's life - I just like the author.
12. It Starts At home - again, what a great topic - teaching your children!
I'm actually finishing up "Falling Forward" by Sandi Patty right now (it was on the last list) and plan on starting the Duggar book as soon as finish that up (if not sooner!)