40 I have to say that the month of October put my goals on hold! I got wrapped up in working on crafts and Josh's birthday party and kinda let everything else slide. I thought I would update my 40 x40, though, since it has been awhile.
Here's my list with updates:
1. Make a rag quilt (I bought the pattern in 2009 while in Shippshawana . .. .and I really want to make it!)
2. Learn to Belly Dance (yep, you read that right)
3. Take a ballroom dancing class with my husband
4. Be completely current on all scrapbooking projects Still working on this one - I'm trying to finish 2008 by the end of November, which I'm doing traditionally; than I have 2009 done digitally but I won't allow myself to print the pages until I finish 2008! I will also work on finishing up 2010 while printing 2009. So I'm on track with this one, I think
5. Finish my first quilt (that I started like 6 years ago) My plan is to finish this the first week in December. I just need to pin the binding on it and sew!
6. Eat at the 1913 Room (Grand Rapids only 5 Diamond Restaurant . .. actually I think it is Michigan's only one!!)
7. Learn to make the perfect Cheesecake
8. Reach my goal weight (I thought it would be funny to put this one after the cheesecake!!)
9. Read through the Bible in one year (Never have done this; started it many times though!) Still on track with this one!
10. Plant a vegetable garden
11. Can beets, pickles, tomatoes, salsa and jam Done
12. Re-learn Claire Delune on the Piano (I played it at my high school senior piano recital) I have the music on my piano and have played through the first few pages; need to find more time to practice!
13. Go to a regular season Lions Game (I would really love to go to the Thanksgiving game but any game would be fine)
14. Go to a bra specialist, get professionally fitted and buy two of the very expensive, perfectly fitting bra's (yes, ladies, you all know what I'm talking about!!)
15. Renovate my kitchen completely from top to bottom I will be starting this soon - need to finish a couple small things in the bathroom and than the painting will begin!
16. Put myself on a bone morrow transplant list (one of those things I always think about but never research)
17. Attend a Sandi Patty concert (Yes I've been to a few but want to go again!)
18. Walk on the treadmill 4 days a week for three months (I usually quit after 3 weeks so many three months would make it a habit and MAYBE I would actually enjoy it by than!)
19. Be making $1000.00 a month from home to help our family I am now babysitting for a friend 5 days a week so I am making a small dent in this one. Wish my Creative Memories Sales would take off - that would really help!
20. Take a cooking class (nothing major - just a one day cooking class or even a few Saturdays in a row just to learn something new)
21. Take a photography class (I've wanted to do this for years but have struggled to find one for amateurs . . hopefully I can find one!)
22. Learn to make Jewelry and make myself a necklace, bracelet, and a pair of earrings
23. Ride on one of the two Great Lake Boats that go from Muskegon or Ludington to Wisconsin and back.
24. Take a train to Chicago and stay overnight downtown
25. See "Wicked" (I love the song "For Good" and would love to see it performed live)
26. See the Rockettes live
27. Watch the Harlem Globetrotters in person They come to Grand Rapids in January so I'm hoping we can go!
28. Sew an apron (I like aprons but refuse to buy them . . need many for the kitchen, I get so dirty! Plus I would like a craft apron for when the kids and I make crafts)
29. Cook "clean" for one week (been doing research on this one - don't think it would be a lifestyle change but I would like to see what I can change to make our eating better)
30. Attend a concert in the park (Picnic Pops!)
31. Do a sole sensations treatment on my feet (you know, the little fishy's that nibble on your toes!)
32. Join a book club (on-line or in person) and stick to it for 6 months Thought about joining the one at the Library but the club meets on Wednesdays and Darryl has practice; so I'm thinking about starting one as a blog or researching to find one that is more like a blog.
33. Invite Lisa LaPlante over for dinner, a local reporter from our local fox channel. (It is a long story - if I accomplish it, I will tell you the story, if I don't you will never know!) I have e-mailed her but got no response (she probably thinks I'm a stalker!) I haven't given up yet though. I figure one more e-mail and than I'm done (because I'm not a stalker!!)
34. Get a German Shepherd
35. Make three specific photo books (can't give any more details - but when they are completed and given away, I will tell you!!)
36. Learn CPR Done
37. Eat at the longest breakfast table in Battle Creek (it's a festival)
38. Win a makeover from one of our local stations - either a home makeover or a personal makeover (I always see the contests, tell myself I should enter and never do; so I'm going to actively apply to all of them . . .every one; and see if I can win!!) I've applied and that's all I can do, right?
39. Potty train both of my children (YES!!)
40. Take my husband to see the Christmas Lights and ride the train at Crossroads Village and Huckleberry Railroad. (he's never been!!) We are planning to do this the day after Thanksgiving!
The items underlined are in progress or things I'm hoping to finish by year end.
That's the latest :-)