Monday, November 1, 2010

Making your home a haven

This week's challenge for "Making your home a Have" is to Focus on the Kitchen. The heart of the home.  Cook things with pleasant aromas and that the family can cook together.   It is also a reminder to give thanks for all things.  Now, I enjoy cooking.  I enjoy trying new recipes and making our "tried and trues".  When I worked full time, we got into a terrible rut but when you only have 30 minutes from the time you get home until dinner needs to be on the table, a rut is easy to do!  Now, though, I cook lots of different meals and we've enjoyed some GREAT things and some awful things!  Yet we always enjoy it together - the good food or laughing at something horrible as I grab the keys and run to Taco Bell! 

So, bless your family this week with something special from the kitchen.

You can read Courtney's full devotional here at the Women Living Well blog.

No comments: