Monday, November 1, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness Challenge

November 1, 2010

I am thankful for the opportunity to be a stay-at-home mom!  I love being home with my boys each and every day.  I get to see all of their new discoveries, hear their little laughs, listen to their conversations (which only they can understand!), and hug them lots.  There is, in my little opinion, no better way to spend the day!  Has it been easy? Is it easy? No.  There are days that are long, tiring, and "never ending".  There are really tight months, weeks, days . .. where we don't know how we are going to make it yet we have seen God provide.  Yet I don't worry about my kids or wonder what they are doing or who is picking on them because they are with me!  Such a privilege that I have to be with my little muchkins :-)

What are you thankful for today?  Take time to share and link up below!  I'd love to read what you have to say.

No comments: