Saturday, November 6, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness

November 6th, 2010
Today, I am thankful for snow. Yep you read that right!  We our first snowfall today and it put a huge smile on my face.  It was nothing that stuck or hung around but those sweet little first flakes that fly through the air and land on your nose, your hands, your clothes.  I love the big black snow clouds and that incredible sky where the sun shines just beyond the clouds and is EXTREMELY bright.  There is nothing like the mix of dark clouds and sun.  You only get that mix from snow clouds.  This year, I am so excited to be able to be home this winter when we get those snowy days.  My husband doesn't like it but I'll keep the house warm for him :-)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness. Now THIS is one you won't see on my thanksgiving posts - lol!!
It is pretty, that first snowflake. However, that's the last one that is pretty ;-)