Day 1: Introduce, recent picture and 15 Interesting facts
So 15 interesting facts about me:
1. I met my husband online through a match making service
2. Christmas is my favorite holiday - I decorate every room in my house beginning the first week of November.
3. I have a master's degree in Educational Administration (which means I have a degree to boss people around)
4. I have started creating lots of crafts recently - I never had the time before and now, am making the time
5. I am a big scrapbooking fanatic. I'm working towards being completely current so we can enjoy our pictures today instead of 2 years from now
6. I have been married for 9 years and have 2 kids
7. My favorite animal is a cat - all shapes and sizes :-)
8. If I had the land and the time - I would own a Dog Boarding House because I enjoy dogs!
9. Flylady is my best friend - She helps me keep my house clean :-)
10. I love Ice Cream - I can eat it anytime so therefore, we don't keep it in the house all the time :-)
11. I LOVE Frozen Hot Chocolates :-)
12. I play the piano - even though I don't have the time to practice as much as I should right now
13. I greatly enjoy being able to stay home with my boys :-)
14. If I could drive any vehicle, it would be a Truck (like a Silverado) with a crew cab - but I have to be practical so I only get a Trailblazer.
15. I'm a planner, organizer, and sometimes, a control freak :-)
|This was taken at Easter but I realized I don't really have any too recent - guess I need to get out from behind the camera sometimes!|
Mine comes from a phone conversation - I was setting something up over the phone and was asked what I did and I said I that I didn't work . .as I than stumbled over about 10 things until I settled on "I stay at home" LOL So it is really meant to make people think because one thing I know, a stay at home mom, works harder than most people realize!