Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Song of the Week - "He Is" by Mark Schultz

The song I have chosen this week is "He Is" by Mark Schultz.  The first time I heard this song I just couldn't get it out of my head; now everytime I hear it, I crank the radio and recently picked up the soundtrack so I can work on it for a special.  I love the simple truth of "He is", "He was" , and "He always will be" - no matter what!!!  Not to mention that Mark Schultz is such an awesome singer and songwriter!  This song was not availabe through my player for now so I added it as a Youtube video.  When you go to play it, make sure and pause my regular player so you don't get dueling songs! (The players are at the very bottom of this blog so just keep scrolling!!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this one too! :)