Friday, August 20, 2010

40 goals by 40 - Update

Since it has been a few weeks since I posted my 40x40 list, I figured it was time for a little update.  There are a few that I'm working on currently.
1) Canning - I have canned Jam - Peach Jam to be specific; and some of it even turned out
2) Scrapbooking - I am working towards the goal of being current; in all honesty, my goal in January was to be current by year end.  I've made a lot of progress so we'll see!!
3) Owning a German Shepherd - We contacted a breeder back in May hoping to get one this month but were unable to save up the money yet; so we continue to be on each litter's wait list as I continue to save my change :-)
4) Finish my quilt - I just need to finish a small area of binding and I had hoped to get it done by month end but the project I'm forcing myself to finish before I start that - my library update - is taking slightly longer than planed.  I still have a week and half though! 

Instead of posting the full list on the sidebar; I"m going to post the updates - meaning I'll put the # and name and update it or mark it completed; hopefully you'll see that list grow!

No comments: