Saturday, November 21, 2020

Weekly Menu- Thanksgiving Weekend

 This year has been so unique (and maybe crazy) but it is nice to have some normalcy which, in this case, is a holiday that we all enjoy.  Thankfully, we have almost always had a pretty small Thanksgiving gathering so we didn't have to make a decision, or even a choice, about what to do this year.  Instead we will share the day with my mom and Darryl's dad, as we have done for the past few years.  We enjoy snacks, the traditional dinner, Football, and, of course, dessert.  I try to keep the cooking easy the rest of the week! 

Friday - Our normal "night out".  

Saturday - Dinner at my mom's! 

Sunday - Sloppy Joes and Fries 

Monday - Chicken Alfredo, green beans and garlic bread

Tuesday - Tacos, of course! 

Wednesday - Zuppa Tuscana and Garlic Knots (I like to do something totally 100% not Thanksgiving!) 

Thursday - It's Thanksgiving!  I'll share my menu later.  :-) 

No comments: