Saturday, November 21, 2020

2020 Week in Photos #44 and #45

i did not get last weeks post up on Saturday (I may or may not have fallen asleep on Friday night on the couch at 8:30 . . .. ) so I'm going to combine it with this weeks!  

Week #44 - 

Saturday and Sunday - We didn't do much :-)  I ran errands, we started working on sorting and cleaning Josh's room, and we watched FooTball.  

Monday - It was a beautiful day.  Add to that, our friends did not have school after 11:00 so we took advantage of this unexpected development



and had a picnic at the park.  Funny story.  We love this park because of the shade due to the HUGE trees.  When we got there my first thought was, "We must not normally come at noon, there is no shade!"  We started eating and I was kind of annoyed by the lack of shade . . .then I looked up and realized that there was no shade because there were no leaves HA!  Oops!  

Tuesday and Wednesday were school as normal. 

Thursday - I had a leadership team meeting and went grocery shopping.  

Friday - Nate had TKD and that was it.  Our lives are pretty "stay at home" right now - Covid-19 numbers are skyrocketing here and we are doing everything we can to not get it! 

Week #45

Saturday and Sunday - We didn't do much once again :-)  Actually I did some cleaning and general pick up and we worked on Josh's room more.  We had dinner with my mom, I had zoom with my family, and Darryl and Nate worked on his science project.  I guess we did do "something".  

Monday - This was not a normal school day - this was totally 100% science day because both kids had a science project to work on.  Nate had to test out two catapults he built and Josh is still working on making a plant and animal cell.  





Tuesday- School!

Wednesday - We had a virtual field trip with our on-line school to a pig farm!  It was actually pretty cool!

They had to put a piece of paper on their head and try to draw a pig face. 




Thursday - More school

Friday - A free day!  My extra kids took the day off and my kids were done with school for the week so we got a totally free day to just do what each person wanted.  I did a whole bunch of scrapbooking!  Yeah! 




No comments: