Thursday, October 16, 2014

What I'm Reading

I've started a new Pinterest board.  I saw the idea on another blog I read and I loved it. The new pinterest board is called:


I plan on posting links to all of the books I read through the rest of the year right on that little board.  Even the bad ones :-)  

For the first time since since the end of June, I read a book.  I know.  That's crazy but true.  It's posted on my new board because I already finished it.  In one day.  It felt good to just ready one day last week I still have my list of non-fiction books I need want to read but I have a hard time finding that motivation lately.  

I'm also searching for some new books for the boys.  I like to get them each 2-3 books for Christmas and I like them to be books they will want to read over and over.  Last years books were pretty successful and I'm hoping to find books as good this year!  


No comments: