Wednesday, February 12, 2014

What I'm NOT Reading (oops!)

So, for the second week in a row, I have nothing to write about when it comes to my list of books to read.  I'd love to say it's because I've been busy saving the world but, no, that is not the case.  What is causing the problem?  Well, I will confess that I've become "addicted" to a game on my computer that is actually Nate's . . .it is a silly little Nemo game where he has to grow a reef by "planting" all kinds of fun things and "earning" algea and for some reason it has sucked me in!  In fact, it is the first game I've played where I have almost spent money to buy pearls so that I can complete some tasks.  No, I am holding strong on my mantra of never spending money on a game but I have gotten all of the free ones I can get for the time being so . . .some tasks will remain undone.

I need to get back into a daily to do list, which I have let slide due to the house being so cramped and crowded lately with kids and their stuff  . . .and the Olympics.


Speaking of the Olympics, I was saddened last night when Shaun White did not place for a medal.  It felt like an end of an era but I was more than impressed with his integrity, how he whole heartily congratulated the winner who said later how Shaun was HIS role model. 

With that said, I'm off to write a grocery list.  My husband is unexpectedly home today so I think my Thursday night grocery run might happen during nap time today instead!


No comments: