Saturday, June 23, 2012

Weekly Menu Plus

I don't really have a lot to add to this post this week other than it was one warm week!  We spent a lot of time playing in the water and just trying to have fun.  I figure the day is a success when my three year old says "Mom, today was a fun day, wasn't it?"

My kids left yesterday to spend a few days at my parents house - a treat for both the kids and for me ;-)  So our menu has some things in it my husband love to eat . .. hot.  Hot food is a rarity when you spend the first 20 minutes of dinner blowing on plates and getting kids settled :-)

Saturday: My husband and I are taking this day to just hang out and plan to hit the road and do what we love to do - just drive.  Most likely we will be along the lakeshore and wondering through little towns just enjoying the day.

Sunday: Steaks, Sweet Potatoes, Asparagus and yeast rolls - YUM!

Monday: Chicken Parmesan on a bed of greens.  (This is a carry over from last week but it is something we really love)

Tuesday: Hamburgers and Daddy Fries.  (I have made it my goal to have burgers once a week - yes, I love them that much!!)

Wednesday: Cheese Tortillini and Garlic Bread

Thursday: Pork Chops on the grill, baked beans, and corn on the cob

Friday: Crispy Orange Beef, Rice, and Broccoli

Should be a great week :-)

No comments: