Previous Month Updates
September - I finished 2010 on Saturday, the 19th of November. I went to an unexpected crop which allowed me to finish up the last few days in December and start January 2011. I still have to finish updating our Family Album
October - I finished March 2010 on November 28th; I still have to finish updating Josh and Nate's books.
Current Month Update
November 20111. Do April-October 2011 Digitally (12 hour crop plus working evenings) At the crop on Tuesday, I made it through Apil and May. I'm hopeful that over this coming week/weekend I can continue working and finish up through July by the end of the weekend (high hopes, I know)
2. Order pages every two weeks I'm not ordering pages - we've decided to earmark some money from our tax return to order as many pages as possible, if not all of them. This means I need to have all of my digital stuff done before tax time :-)
3. Red Pet Album Project – pull this project and finish it up with the pictures included. I'll pick up this project as soon as I'm current on the digital pages. I'm hopeful that I can finish up this little album by year end.
4. Alive album – Decide what to do with this album – either finish it up or discard it (thinking the second) I'm going to "undo" what little I did in this album. When I started it, it was a good idea but then I realized that every page would look the same - Darryl playing his guitar with the group HA! Instead, I just scrapbook the concerts I take photos at in our regular album.
December's Goals and Plans
December 20111. Do November 2011 traditionally Well, I made a change - I decided to finish up 2011 digitally instead of having a month or two of traditional. I will start with January 2012 traditional with a few digital pages to keep me current as needed. So my goal becomes - finish 2011 digitally by year end. I think that as long as I take time in the evenings (instead of just mindlessly surfing the Internet) that I can finish all of 2011 by December 31st, 2011!
2. Order pages every two weeks Same as Novembers goal - will wait for tax time.
3. Update Christmas Album through 2010 and do pages for 2011 as the month progresses so it is current by month end I believe I have to do 2010 and then 2011 Christmas pages. (Possibly 2009 - I can't remember!) I do want to update the Christmas album by year end so that next year we can enjoy looking back at past years. I'm thinking about possibly doing Christmas books each year instead of a scrapbook - not sure yet - I'll decide by next year :-)
I have a few other goals by year end - and that is to finish up the Family album and the Boys' albums. I just want them current and ready to start with 2012.
I'm really looking forward to one, being current and being able to enjoy our albums now and two, being able to finish up some lose projects that have been "hanging over my head" for years.