Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm loving . . . .  that I finally put my fall decorations up!  I don't know why I waited so long but they are up and will stay up until I decorate for Christmas near the end of November.

I'm loving . . . that for the moment, I've figured out how to organize my desk and overflow area . . .I say for now because I'm ignoring the couple of piles in my bedroom that still need to have homes :-)

I'm loving . . . that we had a fabulous birthday party on Saturday.  Hard to believe though that my little man turned 3!!

I'm loving . . . this fall weather.  After the horrid summer weather, this has been fantastic - cool nights, warm days, and a great mix of sun and rain.

I'm loving . . .  getting to read to my boys.  They both love books and I love that the oldest likes to "read" to his brother too!

I'm loving . . . my family; family time; and family memories!

What are you loving today?


No comments: