Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm loving . . . this fabulous fall weather.  Cool days, blue skies, and bright sunshine.  Not to mention the grey, rainy days that you only get in the fall! 

I'm loving . . . .working on the stuff for my sons birthday party on Saturday.  I'm not a huge party planner and many others do it better but I just have fun making it  . .. fun!

I'm loving . . . that even though we only went to the local farm stand to grab pumpkins (it was TOO cold and blustery this weekend to go as planned) my boys can't stop talking about the "Punkin Pach".  I guess seeing hundreds of pumpkins lined up in rows is impressive to them!

I'm loving . . . that my kids love to play together (yes, they still disagree sometimes).  Today, they were sitting on the porch, eating a cookie, and just giggling away. 

I'm loving . . . that we got to go out to eat on Saturday to one of our favorites.  We had planned a trip to the pumpkin patch/orchard but due to the weather, we took off and went to Toys R Us, just to walk around, and then to dinner.  Something we don't do often so it was great!


I'm loving . .. my family :-) 

 What are you loving today? 

No comments: