Saturday, October 1, 2011

Menu Planning - October 1st

I'm slowly trying to evolve this post into something a little more useful and make the recipes a little easier to find - especially if I have already posted them on the blog previously.  This will be easy to do if I plan ahead, it's just that some weeks, I don't have time to plan ahead! 

This is the week that I try to use up some things we have and keep the grocery bill as small as possible so there won't be a whole lot of exciting things on the menu! 

Saturday: We have a full day planned with my parents so we'll be eating lunch out and more than likely ordering pizza or something for dinner.

Sunday: Darryl has a concert so we will have to grab something for lunch on the way home; then we will have Chicken Alfredo Pizza for dinner (a carry over from last week)
Monday: It is just the kids and I so we will be having good old blue box mac and cheese and hot dogs.

Tuesday: Chicken and Slaw Sliders (a new favorite!), Simple Baked beans (I.e. - right out of the can), and Chips

Wednesday: Normally it is just the kids and I unless Darryl happens to make it home so we are having Spaghetti and Garlic Bread. 

Thursday: Beef Tips and Noodles and Breadsticks

Friday: I plan on making some pizza for the kids and hopefully, a date night for Darryl and I so we will have something special after the kids go to bed.  I'll share about the date idea in a future post!

If you would like to see our full menu just click HERE

No comments: