Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



I'm loving . . . Mocha Frappe's from McDonalds.  No, this is nothing new!  It just so happens I treated myself to one on Tuesday because I had to run to the grocery store after every one went to bed and it just reminded me of how much I love them!!


I'm loving . . . that our niece has asked Darryl and I to provide music for her wedding.  I haven't played for a wedding since before I got married and Darryl and I have never done a wedding together.  I also get to sing - which I'm very excited about.  I haven't sung at church much lately and miss the opportunity! 

I'm loving  . . ..  that my kids LOVE going to my parents house.  They were there Friday-Tuesday - Darryl and I enjoyed some quiet time without them and a few dates as well.  The kids had a blast with their grandparents.  What a perfect world!


I'm loving . . .  that my kids are home ;-) LOL  It is so nice to have the little people back in the house making noise and keeping things exciting!


I'm loving . . . the cooler weather!!  WOW!  A small rain shower came through on Tuesday afternoon followed by the much, much MUCH cooler weather.  It was so nice that we were outside from about 3:00 until 6:30 - we even ate dinner outside which we NEVER do.  Finally we can enjoy being outside again.

I'm loving . . .that I'm still working towards being current on my scrapbooking goals by the end of the year.  If I can keep up the pace, I'll be current in about 12 weeks . .. it is so close I can taste it :-)  Once current, I'm going to find a good scrapbook magazine to get so I can use it for new ideas!

What are you loving today?


I normally post about what I'm reading this week but . . it hasn't changed much so I'm going to skip it :-)  I'll post again next week!! 

1 comment:

The Mama said...

It's always nice to have your kids home again and the house back to normal after having them gone for a bit, isn't it? I always miss the noise that comes with the chaos!

Yay for cooler weather. We are enjoying some much needed rain here that brought some cooler weather and we are so excited! Glad for cooler weather for y'all as well!