Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



I'm loving . . .  that I got to enjoy seeing (and hearing) my husband play with "his" group two weekends in a row.  He's good :-)

I'm loving . . .  the much cooler weather this week.  I can actually get something done other then just sweating.

I'm loving . . .  trains, planes and TRUCKS.  Why?  Because currently, that is what my boys love more then anything else.

I'm loving . . .  this song by Laura Story.  Funny thing is, I heard it for the first time only about 2 weeks ago and since that day it has turned up on so many blogs I've read and I've seen posts about it on Facebook!  (On a side note, I removed the player from my blog so now, when I post videos, you can just click and listen :-) )



Enjoy :-) And What are you loving today?

No comments: