Monday, June 6, 2011

Deep Cleaning 101 - Redo :-)

Ok . . .. well . . .all good plans . . .fail LOL  Yes, I totally planned on having a Deep Cleaning post for you today as I stated here but I kinda forgot about a couple of things.  1) Memorial Day weekend . .. when I really planned on getting my Living Room/Dining Room/Entry done . .. well . .. we were gone much more than I thought we would be!  2) I thought I could get it done during the week but . . well .. it was HOT!!!  3) I planned on getting it done this weekend DESPITE knowing my husband had to work on Saturday . . and I needed to go to the Grocery store with the kids . ..  .and I had to meet my husband for a concert which meant leaving home at 2:00 in the afternoon on Saturday AND then being done most of the day Sunday.   Oh well.  I don't really know why I ever thought to start this endeavor in the heat of summer but I hope (cross my fingers!) to get at least one area done so I can post everything NEXT Monday.  It is supposed to be in the 90's this week and Humid . . .so I may do nothing except, well, melt :-) 

A funny story --- we don't have air (that is NOT funny) so every June I tell my husband these words "Just a reminder that it is now hot out which means the house will no longer be clean until September.  Especially the Kitchen" LOL  And yes, I stated those words today!!!!

So, enjoy your week and stay cool!

No comments: